This post is quite old, so the formatting isn't as fabulous as some of my newer posts.
This was originally a way to test out an app I found called ‘Blynk’ which I first
tested on the Raspberry Pi. I then decided to try and get it working with an Arduino and a cheap Wifi module then I plugged in my BMP180 and a light sensor and successfully got it working. I then decided to remove the components I was testing it with and turn it into a data logging weather station.
Virtual Pin 1 is Temperature (degC), Virtual Pin 2 is Pressure (Pa).
In the Future
In the future I am planning to put it actually outside (and provide a thumbnail) and possibly improve code or switch to another platform.